Want to know when The Wendy sequel is coming out? Here’s how to get updates about Tales of the Wendy, Book 2, by Erin Michelle Sky & Steven Brown, including the publishing date and preorders!
We’re rapidly approaching a finished draft of Wendy II, and we’ve already launched the cover project with the same artist who did the first book. Here are 5 great ways to get updates about the book, and to make sure you hear about it when it goes on sale.
1. Join our newsletter. Just enter your email address and choose “Tell me about your new releases.” It’s that easy! You’ll be among the first to know when the book is up for preorder and when it arrives on the shelves. We won’t spam you, and we’ll never share your email with anyone. Ever.
2. Follow us on Patreon. We post even more updates on Patreon. Follow us to get draft updates, reports on the cover art, and other progress reports about the series. Basic updates are 100% free, just for following us. Various patron levels can also see draft chapters, weigh in on the cover art, and generally get sneak peeks into the process.
3. Join our bloggers and reviewers. If you’re a blogger or reviewer and you’d like to be part of our cover reveal for Wendy II and/or the upcoming ARC tour, sign up here by choosing “Tell me when you have ARCs”!
3. Follow us on your favorite book site. You can find us through these links on BookBub, Goodreads, and Amazon. Follow us to get notifications through the site of your choice. (Please remember that we can’t control when, or even if, sites like these will send out information about our titles. We only control our newsletter and Patreon posts.)
4. Follow us on social media. No one is likely to see every single tweet or FB post from everyone they follow, so this isn’t nearly as good as getting news in your inbox. That said, we love connecting with readers, and we’re on Twitter just about every day. So if you want to say hi, it’s a great way to reach us!